Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Wylde Wake-Up Show on February 4

With Scotty, Lindsey, Nard, and Justin the Intern
Wardrobe provided by Oxygen, Inc.
Located on the lower level of the Promenade Mall, next to Macy's.

On Thursday morning, February 4, I was interviewed on the Wylde Wake-Up Show! I had a blast. I was there to promote OMI's February 6 Forever. For Real. event. I talked about the material with Scotty, Lindsey, and Nard. We talked about learning to solve problems as a team. I clarified that OMI workshops are not counseling. Instead, at our workshops, we give couples the tools to be their own counselors. We equip couples with the tools to communicate well, solve problems as a team, and nurture the fun, friendship, sensuality, and sexuality. By learning how to handle the negatives and taking the time to nurture the positive aspects of the relationship, couples can make their relationships satisfying and lasting.

Thank you to the entire Wylde Wake Up team for giving me the opportunity to promote Forever. For Real. Relationship education is so important! When it comes to the most important people in our lives, there is always more to learn.

No comments: