Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Media Lab on February 2

Wardrobe provided by Oxygen, Inc.
Located on the lower level of the Promenade Mall, next to Macy's.

On February 2, I met up with an amazing group of people at the Stinchomb Mansion, also known as the Mansion on Main in Broken Arrow, for the New Media Lab Networking Meet Up. I made so many new friends who had a wealth of information and experience to share! I shared my passion of supporting families and addressing divorce, as well as my experiences, successes, and struggles using the social media networking sites.

I learned a lot about connecting with people and building relationships through social media. I can't wait to learn more! I'd like to thank Michael Butler for introducing me to this group and giving me a fantastic learning opportunity.

No comments: