Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thank you, Aspen!

At the end of February, a new fitness sponsor adopted me! Aspen Athletic Club at 61st Street & Memorial Drive has agreed to provide me with a free membership to their club until May. The facilities are huge, with plenty of cardio and strength training equipment, an indoor pool, a tanning area, a women's only training area, and a gorgeous lock room. They also offer over 60 classes each week, from yoag, pilates, and piyo to zumba, turbo kick, and some intense spinning classes. They definitely have something for everyone and plenty of variety to spice up your workout schedule! They are also open 24 hours, so no matter how busy my schedule gets, I know my gym is always open when I need to fit in a workout at an odd time. I'm thrilled to have their support and sponsorship, and I encourage all of my friends to check them out! If you're serious about making your health a priority, visit Aspen and they will help you meet your health & wellness goals!

With trainer Joe Del Valle of Aspen Athletic Club,
on the day that Aspen became my fitness sponsor.

Wardrobe provided by Oxygen, Inc.

Joe Del Valle has trained me twice, and I admit, he has made me work for it! There are only 38 days to go until the state pageant! While I don't expect to have the perfect body, I know that I'm going to look and feel my best on pageant weekend (and beyond!) because of the time I put in at Aspen. Thank you to my Joe and the entire Aspen team! I'm hoping (and working) to make Tulsa proud!

No comments: