Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I love Valentine's Day. I know people say it's too commercial, and to some extent that is true, but it is also the one day each year where couples are encouraged to show their affection for their partners. Because of that fact, it is one of my favorite holidays!

Bobby and I stayed in and made delicious Italian food, and then we watched a movie together! We made bruschetta, chicken parmagiana, and while we started to make tiramisu, we ruined the custard the first time, so we saved the task of making delicious tiramisu for a few days later!

I love my husband so much. Other than my relationship with God, meeting and marrying Bobby are the two very best things that have ever happened to me. He's brilliant, handsome, and funny. He's my best friend and he puts up with me. :) I do my best to be a good helper for him. Here are a few photos from our kitchen on Valentine's Day!

Bobby and me in our kitchen

Chef Bobby :)

Mmmm...Chicken Parmagiana

Whisking the custard for the tiramisu

No comments: