Sunday, March 21, 2010

Forever. For Real. on March 11

On March 11, I began a Forever. For Real. workshop series with co-leader Pastor Rick Tabisz, of King Of Kings Lutheran Church in Glenpool, at Family & Children's Services on Peoria. Rick is an excellent speaker and a great asset for couples. He truly has a heart for service and works to make every couple feel comfortable and welcome at our workshop. I think we compliment each other well. I enjoy working with him very much!

That evening, Rick and I spent some time getting to know you couples and allowing the couples to get to know each other. Rick gave an overview of the curriculum and I taught my favorite lesson, on the four communication danger signs and the time out technique. I enjoy teaching this every time! I am very much looking forward to the rest of the series.

No comments: