Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Wedding Extravaganza

On February 28, I had a great day at My Wedding Extravaganza! I met wonderful vendors and a few very excited brides-to-be that day! Everyone had the best interest of the brides at heart and was sincerely interested in helping brides design and create their dream weddings. I shared what we do at the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative, and invited brides, grooms, and all couples to take advantage of our free skills-based, relationship-enriching Forever. For Real. workshops! I'm looking forward to meeting more brides and spending more time with this sincere, giving group of wedding experts at future events.

I also met Cindy Morrison for the first time! She is such a lovely woman and a very dynamic speaker. She and I have been communicating on facebook and twitter for a while now! She spoke about her new book Girlfriends 2.0. I can't wait to get my copy! It's all about surrounding yourself with people you respect and admire.

Thank you to Bob Stinchomb of the Stinchomb Mansion, David Fowler, Michael Butler, and Michelle Gustafson for including me in something so wonderful and allowing me to share my message.

No comments: