Wednesday, February 25, 2009



I am a woman of faith. I love God and am grateful for His forgiveness and unconditional love, even when I don't deserve it. I know that many people don't believe what I do, and while I hope they will change their minds, I respect their right to be different from me. I will still stand up for what I believe in though, and hope for the same tolerance offered all of the other religions in our country. Thanks for reading and God bless you and your families! I don't know if this is true or if it is just a story, but many Christian students around the country can relate -- to not feeling comfortable standing up in the classroom for what you believe in -- especially classes in religion, philosophy or political science. Thank you Janice, for sharing this video with me.

No comments: