Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fox News Daybreak

With Ron Terrell of Fox News Daybreak

This morning, I was interviewed by Ron Terrell of Fox 23 News Daybreak, and I spoke mostly about my work with the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative and the role of Mrs. Oklahoma. It was a lot of fun and a great experience for me. Thank you Ron and the Fox news team for giving me another venue to share this important message.

Couples: Communicate your expectations, protect the fun stuff, and learn the skills you need to handle uncomfortable issues productively. Many people are out buying cards, candy, and roses, but what could be a better gift than a blissful, life-long marriage? Forever. For Real is not just for married couples, but for any couple who wants to enrich and improve their relationship. I hope you'll find a free Oklahoma Marriage Initiative-sponsored workshop near you today. Visit www.ForeverForReal.com to find a workshop. Just like our ads say, marriage now comes with instructions.

No comments: