Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thank you, Tulsa Cosmetic Dental Center!

I want to thank Dr. Cha and his team at the Tulsa Cosmetic Dental Center for sponsoring our pageant. As Mrs. Oklahoma, I won a free in-office power whitening, whitening trays molded to my teeth, and an at-home whitening set. My teeth are already two shades lighter! Here is the picture we took in Dr. Cha's office. I love the way my smile looks after my first in-office treatment, and I am only getting started! I also want to thank my clinician Tricia for the excellent job she did. I felt completely comfortable and pampered. Everyone should go to Tulsa Cosmetic Dental Center!

1 comment:

Jerome Cha, DDS said...

Thank you Sasha for your kind words. You did Oklahoma proud!!!
I feel very privileged to be a small part of you success.

Dr. Cha