Sunday, August 3, 2008

In the News...

Hello friends! I just thought I'd share that I am featured in the August issue of Oklahoma magazine and the fall 2008 issue of Pageantry magazine.

Pageantry magazine published a story on the Mrs. Oklahoma International pageant on page 82 of the fall issue. I'm also pictured in the 'Pageant Patter' on pages 95, 99, and 103 in several events from my first two months as Mrs. Oklahoma International! On page 24 of the August 2008 issue of Oklahoma magazine, I'm pictured with fellow TU alum Nick Doctor at the YWCA's Wine, Women and Shoes event. Nick and I ran into each other kind of randomly. Because I attended the event unaccompanied, it was nice to see a familiar face in one of my first appearances as Mrs. Oklahoma International 2008! Click here to register to view the online version of Oklahoma magazine.

It's all kind of old news and not really a big deal, but I thought that friends and family might want to pick up a copy!

No comments: