Monday, August 25, 2008

Shop for a Cause

On Saturday, September 20, Macy's stores will host Shop For A Cause with donations benefiting Go Red For Women. Make a $5 donation and receive an all-day savings pass (20% off on most purchases, 10% off on others) for select merchandise.

All of my close friends and family know that I love Macy's! I will definitely be there to support this worthy cause. If you would like to make a $5 donation and receive your all-day savings pass, email me at MrsOklahoma2008@gmail.com or give me a call if you have my number! I'm collecting donations and distributing passes as Mrs. Oklahoma. Macy's is a national sponsor of Go Red For Women. I'll see you there!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Hey girl!
I'm doing this one too!!!
My goal is to update my blog this week!!!
(I only have a 5 post to make)
I'll be thinking of you as we shop together, even if it is states apart! Find something cute! :)
Miss you!
Ang