Sunday, August 17, 2008

Mr. and Mrs. Oklahoma to appear in Tulsa Wedding Show

Dear friends,
I have some exciting news! One week from today, my husband Bobby and I will be modeling formal wear at the Tulsa Wedding Show! This is something I have always wanted to do, and Bobby is excited about the idea of being a male model! (He loves the Zoolander movie! LOL) We will be dressed in clothes from Annie Lane's bridal, Bridal Classiques, Miss Jackson's, Beshara's, Al's Tuxedos, and Men's Warehouse.

I just got the call from Sandy Richardson, of Applause Acting and Modeling Agency, today. She is such a warm, kind person on the phone. I'm looking forward to meeting her in person! Tickets are $8 each. The Tulsa Wedding Show takes place from 12 PM to 5 PM in the Renaissance Hotel's Grand Ballroom. For more information, please visit the Tulsa Wedding Show online. We hope to see you there!

No comments: