Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Training with Derek at Sedona fitness

My first session with Derek Zabienski, my trainer at Sedona fitness, went extremely well! We worked on my chest and tricep muscles this morning. I am already a little sore. Then I followed up with 30 minutes on the elliptical.

I can't tell the world enough how grateful I am to Sedona and their team. I feel great and I know I will be bikini ready by April 17. I've already chosen my swimsuit for the state pageant. It is a beautiful, flattering red bikini swimsuit sold by Victoria's Secret. I already have this swimsuit in black and I love it! Although I'm not looking forward to giving up my favorite Italian cuisine, I know the benefits of daily diet and exercise will be worth it, in how I look, feel, and present myself, not to mention my heart health! Mrs. America must be fit in order to keep up with her demanding schedule. As Mrs. Tulsa, I'm already getting a small taste of what that is like. I'm busy right now, but everything I'm doing is worthwhile and I love it! Watch out, Mrs. America, here I come!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my amazing trainer Derek for his insightful tips and help with proper form this morning. Also, the club is offering a huge discount right now. Membership is only $19.95 per month! In my opinion, your body, your health, and your life is certainly worth the investment of $20 per month and 30 minutes per day at the gym. The club is centrally located at 31st & Harvard. For more information on Sedona, visit them online at the Sedona Fitness Club website.

No comments: