Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you Sedona fitness & spa!


I am pleased to announce that Sedona fitness and spa is my official fitness and skin care sponsor for the upcoming Mrs. Oklahoma America pageant! Thank you especially to Tracy Wood for believing in my ability to become the next Mrs. America. Please visit their new location at 31st & Harvard and tell them Mrs. Tulsa sent you!

When I was awarded the Mrs. Tulsa title, I have to tell you that Sedona fitness and spa immediately came to mind. I cannot say enough about Sedona! The staff is knowledgeable and welcoming, the equipment is not only effective but aesthetically pleasing, and the Sedona spa provides access to the far infrared sauna for all members. The spa is also home to the Synergie treatment, an amazing FDA approved weight loss and cellulite reduction treatment as well as the Synergie facial...tanning facilities...martial arts classes for little ones and a cardio theatre... They also have personal training available and will be training me personally for Mrs. Oklahoma. After touring the spa & the fitness center, I knew that I wanted to call this my fitness home. This afternoon I spoke with Tracy Wood, the general manager. The man is enthusiasm meets vision meets generosity. This April I'm going to be in the best shape of my life and I have Sedona to thank for it!

In the meantime, please check out their website and come work out where I work out. ;) I hope to see you there!

No comments: