Sunday, December 13, 2009

Prashe Fashion Show


On November 7, I modelled in the Prashe Fashion Show at the Waterford Marriot in Oklahoma City. It was so much fun! I met up with my new friend Kristie Patton (We met at the first Prashe show the previous weekend) and I made many new friends: very sweet, beautiful young ladies and young men who were modeling in the show. Prashe's designs are beautiful! Check them out at her website. It was extremely fast paced and required team work in addition to modeling skills. I love the creativity, self-expression, and team work aspects of the entire beauty and fashion industry. I am intrigued and want to learn more! Thank you to Heather Rouba for thinking of me for this show.

The following photos do not do the event any justice! Still, here are a few photos from the event.






No comments: