Friday, October 23, 2009

Thank you, Sedona!

Welcome to Sedona!

In August, I contacted Sedona Fitness & Spa about sponsorship. I feel so blessed to say that the management, including store manager Tracy Wood, welcomed me with open arms! Since then I have been working out regularly with my amazing trainer Derek Zabienski! I know my body will be Mrs. America fit in time for the state pageant! Derek and I do weight training three times a week, while I do cardio six days a week on my own. As for diet, I try to eat lots of green vegetables, fish and chicken for protein, brown rice and sweet potatoes for my carbohydrates, and plenty of water. I do sneak in an occasional skinny latte at Starbucks (a girl has to indulge sometimes!) but I will be cutting out all of the unhealthy stuff as the pageant approaches.

Thank you to Derek and the entire Sedona team for believing in me and giving me the guidance to get into the best shape of my life! We will post before and after pictures closer to the pageant...so stay tuned! Come work out where I work out! I'll see you at the gym. :)

No comments: