Friday, October 23, 2009

Creed concert!

On October 9, Bobby, Bobby's best friend Ryan & his wife Kara, my brother-in-law and sister-in-law Dave & Melissa, and I attended the Staind/Creed concert! We had so much fun. Many thanks to Jaclyn Stapp for arranging our reunion! I love Jaclyn so much. She has a huge heart, is a wonderful role model, and is a lot of fun to boot! It was great seeing my one of my best friends from pageantry after years of staying in touch while living across the country from each other, and it was nice to finally introduce our husbands! Ryan and Kara weren't able to stay, but Melissa, Dave, Bobby and I were able to stay after the concert and meet Jaclyn & Scott in the V.I.P. room. It was so much fun! I could also go on and on about the music...It was a blast!

No comments: