Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pageant Talk Interview with Jennifer Woods

I had a wonderful opportunity to talk with Jennifer Woods, the host of Pageant Talk International, about my platform and the Mrs. International organization today. The interview was broadcast live at 3 PM PST / 5 PM Central time on Voice America, internet talk radio. Jennifer, thank you so much for the opportunity to be on the show, and for your support and kind words regarding Mrs. International! I meant every word! Just click play below to hear my interview!

1 comment:

Glenda B. said...

Sasha,
What an awesome interview you had! I'm so proud of your accomplishments thus far. I can't wait to see you next month at the Mrs. International Pageant in Chicago. I know you will do awesome. Keep the faith! Take care, and love ya.
Glenda B.