Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Body By Aspen"

I wanted to thank Aspen Athletic Club for their generous fitness sponsorship for my year of service as Mrs. Tulsa. I can honestly say that I was in the best shape of my adult life at the Mrs. Oklahoma pageant, and I hope to be even more healthy and fit a year from now, when I compete for the state title again in 2011. Here are some photos by the official Mrs. Oklahoma pageant photographer, Larry Wright, that show just what a "body by Aspen" looks like!

Thank you so much to Rob, Jerry, Joe, and the entire Aspen team for helping me to uncover long-hidden muscle definition and increase my stamina and energy more than I ever thought possible. Thank you again for helping me get into the best shape of my life!
Aspen Athletic Club at 61st & Memorial

No comments: