Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On the Air with Steve on KBEZ

Wardrobe provided by Oxygen, Inc.
Located on the lower level of the Promenade Mall, next to Macy's.

Last week, I sent the word out that I wanted to promote my platform of supporting families and addressing divorce, and most specifically, the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative's Forever. For Real. event. Steve Smith, of Steve and Carly in the Morning on KBEZ, graciously accepted and allowed me to talk about this important cause and this fantastic event on the radio. It was a lot of fun! I love spending time with Steve. All of the staff and volunteers of the Oklahoma Marriage Initiative are working together to make sure we have as many people as possible in attendance at this Saturday's free, skills-based, marriage-enriching event. It's for any couple, whether you are dating, engaged, or married with years of history together, although engaged couples can save $45 on the marriage licenses by attending. In sum, it's an event for any couple who wants to make "forever - for real."

Click the link to register for this Saturday's Forever. For Real. event, and be sure to mention that Mrs. Tulsa sent you!

Steve and I also recorded another segment, focused on Blended Love, and our wonderful divorce support programs. The Blended Love segment will air on a later date. Thank you so much to Steve and KBEZ for helping me spread the word about these important causes! No man is an island. We simply can't do it alone. I know I was able to reach a much larger audience through KBEZ! If just one more couple attends a Forever. For Real. event, we have made one relationship better and done our job. Thank you Steve and KBEZ, for giving me a venue to share my passion with others! Click play below to hear the Forever. For Real. segment.

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

I am so thrilled to see how wonderful the work you are doing is making a difference! I'd like to interview you again on my blog and trade links. Up for it? :-)
Angie Breidenbach
http://www.MyGemOfWisdom.com