Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oxygen: My New Wardrobe Sponsor

I am thrilled to announce that Oxygen will be sponsoring my Mrs. Tulsa appearance wardrobe and possibly some items for the state competition!

The style at Oxygen is fun, fresh, and young. They carry ladies fashion including clothes, shoes, and accessories, and will be dressing me from head to toe for my upcoming appearances, including a meeting I have tomorrow on behalf of Blended Love. Sarah Oh and her team offered excellent styling advice today. I'm confident that I will look and feel my best this year with their help!

Oxygen is located on the lower level of the Promenade mall, next to Macy's, across from GNC.

Stay tuned for more photos of their fabulous clothes and shoes! To Sarah Oh and Oxygen, welcome to the Mrs. Tulsa America family!

No comments: